Monday, August 15, 2011

OP {Docksiders} Acid wash?!

It must be all the family reunion stuff I did a week ago.  As I was falling asleep OP popped into my head last night.

Super old - very Cute playground

OP - Docksiders - Izod
{Had to have it all}
Everything else was Like Grody, Gag me with a Spoon.  Fer Sure, early 80's in south Florida, Wellington.  We were seriously it, at the pool - tennis club - polo field.  

Up the ski jump
Kenton went all the way to the top!  It is WAY high.  Ski jump in Iron Mountain.

Late 80's - moved north to Chicagoland.
Benetton sweaters huge.  Acid Wash jeans high waisted and tiny tapers.
Choose from Tiffany or Poison.

Gram and Aunty Loulou.
Gram and Great Aunty LouLou

I googled OP for the fun of it and find that it is exclusively now at WalMart(!) and I think I'm thankful that not too many photos are around of those late 80's high school years.

august stack

I did finish a little stack of toddler sized quilts.

More to share as school finally starts up again!
(Only about 45 hours away.  Not like I'm counting down or anything)



Stephanie said...

There is a playground near where my grandmother lived that has that same jungle gym bug thingy, haha. Loved that thing when I was little! Can't wait to see your stack of quilts closer, I love what I'm seeing so far :)

Goddess in Progress said...

Too funny, you grew up in Wellington? My in-laws are in Lake Worth!

And where did you go to high school? Now I'm wondering if you went to school with some of my cousins. :-)

Leslie said...

I love these pictures!!! I hope we get to see more of those quilts