Saturday, November 06, 2021

Bazaar Season!

My mom and I are having a great time spending Saturdays at local parish bazaars.  

This week I brought several new things - all of which are new favorites to make.  

So much fun to sew with this amazing custom fabric designed by fellow Catholic Moms.  Our Lady of Lourdes!  Irish Saints!  The Memorare and Hail Mary woven into beautiful florals!  These are just a few of them.

I super love this little project bag - perfect for a sock or small project.  Made with a custom piece of artwork that totally reminds me of PBS mystery.




I brought several new minky-backed baby tag blankets and crinkle teethers.  This one was in another beautiful Catholic print - St Therese of Lisieux.


Finally, I should have made more or these travel chalk placemats.  They went fast!  Cute sharks - dragons - cats.... on one side, chalkboard fabric on the other.  I included a little attached pouch that holds chalk and a micro-fleece erasing cloth.


I have some sewing to do to restock for next week!


No comments: