Friday, June 10, 2011

OMG It's me......

My purple hexagons peeking from the bottom corner.  And more inside!


The traditional quilt swap is being reinvented by Modern Quilters. Chrissie Grace and her contributors explore the different types of swaps with 10 different quilt projects. Each project is stepped out with clear, concise illustrated instructions on making the quilt as well as setting up a swap for that particular quilt. Each project features a photographed skills tutorial that will help the reader in making the quilt project, and will increase their skill set for use in future projects. The community aspect of quilting is brought to the book by the incorporation of popular swappers and bloggers insights into this exciting realm of shared art. 

I'm so excited that Chrissie invited me to be part of her book and can't wait to share the whole thing with you.  I had an awesome time making quilts with the group she gathered.

The book is available for pre-order on Amazon!


9 comments:

Riel Nason said...

What a fun, fun book idea! I am currently in an I-Spy swap and I certainly do enjoy them from time to time. Congrats for being a part of it! PS -- love hexies ... I am working on I Spy hexies now!

Purple Quilter Queen said...

You go girl! Way to go. I love me some hexies!! Jenn

Katie B said...

Check you out! That's awesome. I'm excited about this book.

Stephanie said...

Congrats!!!! How cool is that! Go you!!! :)

Kris said...

Congrats! I'm so excited to see more of what's inside!

CitricSugar said...

Congratulations! That's exciting. Yay! It's you!!

Jennifer Mathis of Ellison Lane said...

Congrats- Can't wait to see that book. What a great idea.

Rene' said...

OMG Congratulations!!!! Very cool indeed!!!

Leslie said...

this is so crazy cool