Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Even MORE WIPs.....

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

It's getting a little NUTS. I have so many things going....but that's the benefit of having a hard deadline sometimes.

Stuff I've been wanting to do as well as lingering WIPs make their way to the finish line.

2

I have a couple quilts nearing the end of their binding.

1

And I was able to quilt up two more yesterday - ready to hand stitch tomorrow as we watch football and eat all day.

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday I think.

3

I also have a stack of covered notebooks nearing completion and a bunch of lanyards ready to stitch.

It will all have to sit for a bit as I cook and clean today! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

.

11 comments:

Laura said...

I love the combination of turquoise and gray. Looks beautiful together, and I never would have though to do that!

Heather D. said...

Wow you have been busy! Love the bindings.

Shannon said...

Such fun colors in your quilts! Binding is definitely a good football game task! I wish I had something ready to bind tomorrow, probably I'll just crochet during the game. Have a great holiday!

mascanlon said...

I so love hand binding, it's such a productive kind of busy! happyThanksgiving, enjoy the wonderful holiday.

Cille said...

Making the binding is one of my favourites to do. Yours look fantastic. Happy Thankgiving.

Token Asian Friend said...

The Greek cross quilt looks so beautiful. Your pictures are like eye candy!

Heather said...

I agree, Thanksgiving has to be one of my favorite holidays as well, food, family, relaxing. It can’t get much better. Great job getting so much done! Your quilts are going to be so pretty. I like binding a quilt, it means you are almost done :) Happy Thanksgiving!

Katie B said...

Gotta say, I'm kind of in awe of your stippling! So even! And that gray/turquoise business looks sublime.

CitricSugar said...

Happy Thanksgiving! We had ours almost 7 weeks ago here but our harvest is long done. And we're covered in snow. But that's Canada for you. :-)

Can't wait to see the finished projects.

Rene' said...

Happy Thanksgiving Angela!!!! Thanks for the eye candy!

Marsha Cooper said...

I've heard of using the hair clips to hold the binding and hope to give it a try some day.