Monday, October 24, 2011

Choices, Choices

My mom really liked the Christmas Tree pillows I made as gifts for Becket's teachers last year.  So she asked if I could make one for her.

trees


Kati's tutorial is great, and they're so fun to make, I figured I would give my mom a choice.  So I made as many as I had large paper for at the moment.  The tree production really is kind of addictive pulling treasured bits of green and red from the scrap bins.  Love hanging them up on my magnetic inspiration board.

stars

Now I have a little pillow production line going for the four trees - four tiny 3" finished stars that will top them off.  Such fun!

.

7 comments:

Kati said...

I love all the fabrics you used. I admit it makes me really happy to see all these trees popping up.

Elizabeth Dackson said...

So cute, love the idea of a tree production facility at your house :) I especially love the bits of red you used, it really makes the trees pop!

Mary said...

Love this idea! They are too cute!

Doris said...

I don't know how I missed that Christmas Tree pillow last year, but this needs to go on this year's list!

Leslie said...

oooh these are are so cute.

Karen said...

I love these pillows! I think I will make some as gifts. Thanks for posting the link to the tutorial.

Amy said...

Those little tiny stars are adorable! Yet another project to add tot he list I suppose!