Monday, October 03, 2011

Handwork

I have some bee blocks that were caught up on today.  But most of September was filled with small bits of time in which I could do some handwork.

Handwork

I'm finally joining all those hexagons I made over the summer last year.

Handwork

It's like visiting fun old friends.

Handwork

Some of which are super tricky - not sure I would recommend making hexagons with double gauze.

Handwork

I was at least wise enough to keep all of them off the edges. I think that would have made things too difficult when I sash up the blocks.

Handwork

Gee - it totally seemed like I had more than four done!

.

13 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Oh how lovely... fabulous fabrics!

Dee said...

So happy looking at these blocks! Love the fabrics and the colors. What tiny, tiny stitches!

adnohr said...

I see the ikea hippos in there. I love that fabric!

Michele said...

Eek! They're all really cute! And I sure wish I had your hand sewing mad skilz.

Jess said...

I am in awe of these. The colors, the whimsy... I can't stop staring!

em's scrapbag said...

These are great! You have some really fun fabrics in there.

CitricSugar said...

Beautiful, Angela! Love your colour choices and fussy cuts...

Mary said...

And here I was checking out projexts using hexagons tonight on google. Love your color choices!

randi--i have to say said...

oh, i just love looking at these! so many fun places for the eye to land!

Scrap,Quilt, Preach said...

These are lovely. I really like the variations of color. The fabrics are interesting and eye catching. Can't wait to see some more colors.

Leslie said...

this is great...almost like i spy hexagons....i spy my favorite fabrics, i spy some really adorable fussy cut hexies!

Nikki said...

these are gorgeous! so many cute fabrics and the colours are stunning.

leigh said...

These are looking awesome! I was just wondering about them the other day :)