Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Neptune


Julie sent her most favorite Neptune for us in Bee-Beautiful.
I understand the Neptune love - I used it for one of my first quilts.


Those damask turtles are some of my favorite parts of it, so they got featured!
Julie is going to have a fabulous quilt.


We've been doing lots of summery things. Including the zoo.

I loved the chalk set up in the children's area for them to sketch the animals and flowers!

I have also emptied the dishwasher two times a day every day. Boys generate lots of dishes when they're home!

7 comments:

One Flew Over said...

Love the new look!

CitricSugar said...

Your Bee Blocks are Beautiful!!

Good luck keeping the boys busy this summer!

Stephanie said...

I didn't realize those were turtles! Now I really love them :)
That chalk board at the zoo is a great idea. Looks like you're having a geat summer.

Sarah Craig said...

I know it's not very pc but I love paper plates in the summer for that very reason! You can usually get plastic holders at the dollar store to make them more sturdy.....

Dee said...

Neptune is a fave of mine! I hadn't seen the turtles featured that way! Awesome.

Boys. Food. Dishes. Laundry. It only gets better from here my dear! LOL

Enjoy them! Love them! Hug them tight!

leigh said...

I hear you on the dishes! I've been emptying mine twice a day too. (Except I make the boys do it.)

Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

beautiful blocks!! i'm so excited for this quilt... it's crazy that so many people in our bee had never worked with neptune before!!