This was the second quilt I pieced and finally got it quilted and bound in time to Spring to Finish! It is 51" square.
When it is cold and dreary next winter, I think this is be a fun quilt to warm-up under.
I washed that quilt with the Neptune coin quilt and did have a minor issue. I didn't pre-wash the linen and probably should have. While working with it, the 100% linen was so slippery and tended to unravel. That a led to square-ness issues overall and some edges that were less than 1/4" under the binding seam. This little section pulled out during the wash.
I ended up tucking it against the binding, then machine stitching a tight, narrow zig-zag along that area. You can hardly see the repair on either front or back - it blended into the texture of the linen. Hopefully I have stopped the pulling and fraying.
As a side note, the quilt went from 51x64 before washing to 49x62.5 All linen will be pre-washed going forward.