Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Covid Cover Listings

Please read all my rambling info and how to order in my previous post HERE.



*** I am taking a break from making masks as I start to plan our school year.  I'm not sure when I will start up again.  Thank you!  *****

CDC info about face mask wearing....




Order Your Masks

I've given it a solid shot, making these colors accurate.  Your color resolution mileage may vary.

$20 for listed masks and fabric -  4 for $70 - plus shipping ($4 for up to 4)

  • All masks have: nose wire pocket, a pocket for adding a filter, elastic loops, and a lace for wearing tied (my preferred way to wear)
  • Our house is smoke-free and we do not have any pets.
  • Pick a size - pick a fabric from one of the photos below - tell me the photo number and a quick description of the fabric you want - I will confirm and then message you when your masks are ready to mail, about 1 week after you place your order.
  • To order or for questions : mymetier {dot} angela {at} gmail {dot} com

Ready to ship Child small (3-9):  Sold Out - see available fabrics, below

Ready to ship Medium (women and teens):


nose wire pocket/filter pocket/elastics and lace tie

Ready to ship Large (most men):

nose wire pocket/filter pocket/elastics and lace tie


Some fabric choices.....Until I catch up, most masks are made to order.  Pick your favorite print and color!  Tell me the photo number or name when you choose your fabric.


Made to order masks will ship about 1 week after you place your order.

Men's pre-cut in gray patterns - herringbone navy, chambray - bottom charcoal solids
bright solids
1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16
17

18




Custom fabric options:

$25 for custom fabric -  I have a good amount of fabric.  If you want a specific color or fun theme, I can pull options for you and send additional photos for selection.  



To order or for questions : mymetier {dot} angela {at} gmail {dot} com

Otherwise, feel free to leave a comment - I have moderation turned on and I will get your message.


I can take paypal.


Sold masks - many of these fabrics are available as a custom option:




















No comments: